CSS Charitable Trust - Guidelines for Applicants/Application FormPosted: 02nd March 2018 | Written by Super CSS People Tweet
Guidelines for Applicants
Who we are
- The CSS Charitable Trust was established in 2013 to support worthy causes in the Braintree District.
Who and what we fund/our themes
- The Trust welcomes applications from individuals, properly constituted voluntary organisations and charities that operate in the Braintree District.
- Particular groups that the Trust will consider applications to support include: children/young people, the elderly, people with disabilities, ex-offenders, the homeless, education, the arts, relief from domestic violence, ex-services, mental health, and rural issues.
- The majority of our grants will be in the region of £500 to £3,000.
What we do not fund
- General appeals
- Political or religious projects
- Research costs
- Overseas travel
How to apply
- Complete the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to CSS House, 10-12 Manor Street, Braintree, Essex CM7 3HP.
- Current deadlines are 31 January and 31 July each year.
What happens next
- We will contact you if we require any further information prior to the Trustee meeting.
- You will be informed of the Trustee’s decision within four weeks of the deadline date.
Click here to download an CSS Charitable Trust Application Form and Guidelines