Up to half day
Course Title: Asbestos Awareness
Duration: Up to half day
Who Is Course Designed For:
This course is designed for anyone who may be at risk of exposure to asbestos in the course of their working day.
1. Types of Asbestos and their properties
2. History of asbestos and its uses
3. Asbestos-related diseases and understanding the risks
4. Relevant Legislation
5. Duties involved in the management of asbestos
6. Avoiding the risks from asbestos
7. Emergency procedures
Regulation 10 of The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 states that every employer must ensure that adequate information, instruction and training is given to employees who are liable to be exposed to asbestos. This includes maintenance workers and others who may come into contact with or disturb asbestos.
Next course -
15 December, 2014
Email Kelly Green