- Location Greenwich
- Job-type Permanent
- Salary £32,000 - £36,000 depending on experience
Our Client is well established in the social housing sector and carry out reactive repairs, planned maintenance and void property refurbishment works for local authorities and housing associations.
We are looking to recruit a Multi-Trader with Carpenter, Plumbing, Electrics, Plastering and Tiling experience, who have worked in the social housing sector to work across Central London; we are looking for people who live locally to Central London.
The role is to:
• Carry out property repairs and maintenance works – social housing
• Working to Scope of Works on PDA for each job
Requirements for Job:
· Full driving licence
· Time served or qualifications
· Experience of working in social housing
· DBS certificate (no more than 3 years ago) ideally
· CSCS card – or be willing to apply – due to changes in legislation following the Grenfell Inquiry
· Career development opportunities
· Employee Welfare Scheme – access to a range of support and advice by telephone and a via a mobile phone app
· Employee ‘Perks’ discount offers on a range of services and products.